Account Manager required by our successful Sports Tech client. This role will be working with a fanatic group of new and existing clients.
The Account Manager will be tasked with delivering what has been sold to the clients, which include a wide range of companies within Football, Rugby, Snooker, Cricket, F1 and many more!
This Account Manager role offers hybrid working with 3 days a week in the London office, and the salary level is £40k to £45k.
Account Manager requirements:
- Strong account management experience and skills
- Experience working on multiple, fast-changing projects
- Broad skill set and strategic mindset, able to offer clients a wide range of support and advice
- A solid understanding of marketing campaigns across various channels
- An interest in sports is a bonus, but not essential
- Previous work within a media agency is desirable, but not essential
To apply for this Account Manager role please send your CV to Dave Goffin at IT Recruitment Solutions.
Sports, Account Management, Sponsorship