Service Delivery Manager with live SC or DV Clearance is required on a contract basis by a Defence Body based in Portsmouth.
This Service Delivery Manager role will see you leading the service delivery operations, on-boarding and transition services and manage the incident, problem, change and release management processes and procedures. You will have a solid understanding of ITIL 3/4 foundation, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Your responsibilities as the Service Delivery Manager will include:
- Manage end-to-end IT operational Support and data centre services, across desktop, on-premises infrastructure, as well as cloud maintenance and support
- Manage IT Support services within agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Work closely with key stakeholders and IT suppliers and agree service improvement plans
- Manage incidents through to resolution
- Communicate all incidents to key stakeholders and carry out management reporting
- Drive and spearhead process improvement initiatives
This Service Delivery Manager role offers a competitive salary and is outside IR35, with 50% hybrid working in their Portsmouth office.
This is an initial contract term running through to the end of September, with the high likelihood of extension for 12 months beyond that point.
To be considered for this Service Delivery Manager role please send your CV to Dave Goffin at IT Recruitment Solutions.
IT Service Manager, IT Operations Manager, Service Deliver Manager, IT Incident Manager, ITIL Manager, SC Cleared, DV Cleared, Portsmouth, Contract