Audio Visual Engineer required for a leading IT Hardware and Software Solutions provider, who design, install and integrate audio solutions for clients, using the latest high quality AV systems and equipment.
They are looking for an experienced Audio Visual Engineer to work closely with the AV designers and project teams, and work on assigned commercial client jobs for installations, testing, maintenance and support of AV equipment and systems on client sites.
The role is field based, and you will be provided with a company van, and they are offering a salary of up to £35,000 (depending on experience), plus benefits.
We are looking for an Audio Visual Engineer with proven experience in the following:
- AV installations and integration
- Knowledge of audio conferencing systems
- Support and troubleshooting of AV equipment and systems
- Good understanding of 1st and 2nd line fixes
- Testing of data, audio, video and control cables
- Ability to read wiring schematics and plans
- CSCS/ECS card holder
To apply for this Audio Visual Engineer role please send your CV to Jennifer Palmer at IT Recruitment Solutions.
AV Engineer, Audio Visual Engineer, Audio, Sound, Video Conferencing, AV Installations, AV testing, AV Troubleshooting Field Engineer, CSCS/ECS