Project Manager opportunity! Experience required by a thriving Sports Technology company who have grown by 300% in the last 2 years and continue to expand due to on-going success.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the company's key clients, such as UEFA, F1, various Premier League football clubs, the ECB, The EFL, Sky Sports, and many more!
As such, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with proven experience in the following:
- Project Management working with various clients/new business
- Business Analysis
- Working with Digital Agencies
- Requests for information/proposals
- Working within high tech environments
- Digital products/software; MarTech; or fan experience/gamification products
- A strategic mindset and ability to present to a range of clients, in-person and virtually
- Have a passion for sports
In return, this Project Manager will be given the opportunity to work for a truly inspirational company who have become one of the leaders in their area of Sports Tech, working closely with some of the world's leading sports clubs and associations, including but not limited to F1, Football, Tennis, Cricket, Rugby and media outlets such as Sky Sports.
Our client is a data-driven, fun and successful company who have grown well over the last few years. They're offering remote working (visiting their London office twice a month) and a base salary to £65k with a great chance of further progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Project Manager role please send your CV to Keith Laker now!
Project Manager, Business Analyst, Digital Agency Sports, Sportstech, London, Remote, UK