Application Support Analyst or 2nd Line Support/3rd Line Support Analyst with experience of supporting bespoke software required for one of the UK's leading FinTech companies.
This role will see you joining the growing application support team, with responsibility for ensuring service delivery standards of the production environment.
Your duties in this Application Support Analyst role will include:
- 2nd/3rd line application support for systems and middleware
- Performance tuning and application monitoring
- Root cause analysis, assessing the impact of incidents
- Work on the planning and implementation of new software releases/changes into the live environment
- Monitor and prioritise support requests, ensuring all parties are kept informed throughout and escalating where required
- Ensuring all work is documented and in line with SLAs as well as continually contributing to the procedures across the business
As such, we are looking for a proven Application Support Analyst with experience of SQL scripting, excellent troubleshooting and client facing skills.
In addition to a highly competitive salary my client offers Remote Working, Private Medical, Pension, Annual Bonus, 28 Days of annual leave, plus lots of other social and personal benefits.
Please note this role has shifts as, however, the earliest start time is 7am to cover trading hours
To apply for this Application Support Analyst role please send your CV to Jennifer Palmer now.