Lead Software Developer in Test (SDET) with experience of building automation frameworks with C# or Java required by an established EdTech who are currently scaling up.
You will need strong previous experience in a Software Developer in Test (SDET)/Test Engineer/QA Analyst role, with some experience of leading small teams an advantage. You will be leading, and helping to grow, a newly formed test automation team. As such, you also be responsible for architecting and building the test automation frameworks from scratch, as well as selecting suitable
We are looking for an experienced Lead Software Developer in Test (SDET) with the following skills:
- Experience of leading and growing a team of QAs/Testers
- Ability to architect and build automation testing frameworks from scratch
- An interest in test architecture ie helping to select which test automation tools to use
- C# or Java experience
- Cross-platform testing experience (especially Android and Windows)
- Strong test automation experience with a variety of tools
- Web and mobile test automation experience ideally
- Azure DevOps experience a bonus
- Great team working and communication skills
Our customer is a truly lovely employer with a fantastic team spirit and EdTech products that are helping teachers, educators and businesses around the world.
This Lead Software Developer in Test (SDET) offers hybrid working, with 3 days a week onsite in Belfast, and the other 2 days working remotely.
In addition to a base salary of between £55k and £75k, you will also be offered a great range of benefits, as well as the chance to join a genuinely lovely group of people.
To apply for this Lead Software Developer in Test (SDET) please send your CV to Dave Goffin at IT Recruitment Solutions now!
Software Developer in Test, SDET, C#, Java, QA, Quality Analyst, Quality Engineer, QA Analyst, QA Engineer, Test Analyst, Test Engineer, Tester, Automation, Android, Lead