You will need 3+ years' previous experience in a Software Developer in Test (SDET)/Test Engineer/QA Analyst role. You will be working in a newly formed test automation team. As such, you will be helping to build the test automation frameworks, and involved in the decision-making process from the very start.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer in Test (SDET) with the following skills:
- C# or Java experience
- Cross-platform testing experience (especially Android and Windows)
- Ability to contribute towards building automation testing frameworks from scratch
- Strong test automation experience with a variety of tools
- Web and mobile test automation experience ideally
- Azure DevOps experience a bonus
- Great team working and communication skills
Our customer is a truly lovely employer with a fantastic team spirit and EdTech products that are helping teachers, educators and businesses around the world.
This Software Developer in Test (SDET) offers hybrid working, with 3 days a week onsite in Belfast, and the other 2 days working remotely.
In addition to a base salary of between £50k and £65k, you will also be offered a great range of benefits, as well as the chance to join a genuinely lovely group of people.
To apply for this Software Developer in Test (SDET) please send your CV to Dave Goffin at IT Recruitment Solutions now!