Senior Network Engineer required by a leading and well-established Global Sports Events company, who provide end-to-end network infrastructure for sporting events in the UK and around the world!
This is an exciting opportunity for you to lead a small network team and manage the entire set-up of both voice and data network infrastructure, including installation, configuration, administration and support for sports events, as well as, de-configure and uninstall the network structure once the event has finished.
For this Senior Network Engineer position, your experience will include:
- Sound knowledge of CCNA, a certification would be preferred, but not a must
- Experience with Cisco equipment - Routers, Switches, Meraki
- Ability to configure and set up network infrastructure from scratch, including, Ports, WiFi, Riverbeds, Wan Compression, VLAN, Cat 5 Fibre Cables, Sub interfaces, Racking etc
- Good interpersonal and people management skills to lead a small team of Network Technicians
- Strong team working and communication skills
As such, we are looking for a hands-on Senior Network Engineer with proven experience in a similar role, ideally with field technician experience, someone who is willing to travel to sports events in the UK and globally for 50% of the time, approx. 2 weeks for each event, per month. In between events, this role is hybrid working in the head office as and when required.
IT Recruitment Solutions is working exclusively on this role for the customer, so to apply please send your CV to Jennifer Palmer at IT Recruitment Solutions now.