Senior Account Manager required by a SportsTech company who have grown by 300% in the last 2 years and continue to expand due to on-going success!
You will have the opportunity to be the Senior Account Manager for some of the company's key clients, which span across football, rugby, cricket and motorsports among others.
You will be partnering closely with them to help them achieve their commercial goals through the use and adoption of sports lead technology.
As such, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager with proven experience in the following:
- Ideally a background in digital marketing industries
- Strong client relationship and management and growth
- Tracking client projects and keeping them informed throughout the process
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate and up-sell on new and renewed business
- The ability to work autonomously and manage your own time and tasks
- A passion for Sports
In return you will be given the opportunity to work for a truly inspirational company who have become one of the leaders in their area of Sports Tech, working closely with some of the world's leading sports clubs and associations, including but not limited to F1, Football, Tennis, Cricket, Rugby and media outlets such as Sky Sports.
In addition to a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience), they are also offering flexi working with 1 - 3 days per week in the office.