Business Intelligence Manager or BI Lead required for a well reputed national company who have data at the heart of their operations. The company have data and technology as a primary focus, and you'd get to work with a great tech stack including Big Query/AWS/Snowflake on the Back End, and Looker and DBT on the Front End. As Business Intelligence Manager, you'll also be able to introduce other technologies as you see fit. As well as having your own input on the tooling, you'd be building out new infrastructure and have a strong input on the cloud-based data architecture and data strategy.
They expect this Business Intelligence Manager role to be mostly hands-on to start with and then transition to being more hands off as more hires are brought in. Here's some more details:
- Salary to £85,000
- Flexible working + core working hours
- Generous and flexible holidays (+buy and sell)
- Private medical, life insurance and healthcare
- Ideally 1-2 days a week (or more!) in their London office
- Up to date tech stack + tooling
- Great further career progression and skills development opportunities
This is a great opportunity for a Business Intelligence Manager or BI Lead to work with a top company and a great team! To apply for this Business Intelligence Manager role please send your CV to Rob Goffin at IT Recruitment Solutions.
Business Intelligence Manager, BI Lead, Senior BI Developer, Looker, AWS, Snowflake, BigQuery, AirFlow, dbt, London, Permanen