Sponsorship Consultant required by a SportsTech company who have grown by 300% in the last 2 years and continue to expand due to on-going success!
You will have the opportunity to be the Sponsorship Consultant for some of the company's key clients, which span across football, rugby, cricket and motorsports among others.
You will be partnering closely with our clients, focusing on long-term sponsorship strategies to help them achieve their commercial goals.
As such, we are looking for an experienced Sponsorship Consultant with proven experience in the following:
- A background implementing paid media campaigns
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills
- An analytical mindset
- An understanding of successful advertising campaigns using a data-driven approach.
- Experience with social ad tools, DMPs and DSPs.
- The ability to work autonomously and manage your own time and tasks
- An interest in Sports
In return, this Sponsorship Consultant will be given the opportunity to work for a truly inspirational company who have become one of the leaders in their area of Sports Tech, working closely with some of the world's leading sports clubs and associations, including but not limited to F1, Football, Tennis, Cricket, Rugby and media outlets such as Sky Sports.
In addition to a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 they are also offering hybrid working, with 3 days a week based in the London office