Account Manager required for an innovative tech for good company who are making waves in their niche sector. You'll be responsible for growing relationships with new corporate clients to form long-term partnerships based on a positive social cause.
This Account Manager role will see you working with a thriving team to provide hands-on account management and partnership development for a fast-growing, brand-rich platform, who have already won multiple awards and who are attracting some huge interest. There is a great social cause to promote, so this would be a highly fulfilling role with great long-term earning potential!
Account Manager role details:
- Account Manager for an award-winning social impact scale-up
- Tech for good - Good cause company who are making a real difference to people's lives
- Help promote the mission and develop long-term partnerships
- User-centric ethos - not afraid to experiment with new technologies and techniques
- Fantastic chance to join a genuine tech for good rocketship with unlimited potential!
- London/Hybrid (3 days a week in London & flexible)
- Base salary = £50,000 + 50% bonus + shares + development fund ... etc!
- Clear and simple interview process
This is a unique opportunity for an Account Manager or Partnerships Manager to join a tech for good company who are already getting lots of media attention and whose investors are those that backed the likes of Deliveroo, Cazoo etc. There are great progression opportunities too and you'd be working for a company with a positive social mission.
To apply for this Account Manager role please send your CV to Rob Goffin at IT Recruitment Solutions