Desktop Support Analyst or IT Support Engineer required by an established and growing Digital Agency based in the Tunbridge Wells, East Sussex.
This Desktop Support Analyst or IT Support Engineer role will see you providing daily technical support to end-users, including, installations, configurations, maintenance and support of:
- PC, Mobile, Laptop, Printer hardware
- Microsoft Windows OS/O365 software
- Active Directory (create/delete/modify user accounts, password resets)
- Server monitoring, backups
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Participate in end-user technology/infrastructure upgrade and migration projects
This is a great opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst or IT Support Engineer to join a vibrant and successful company who are rapidly growing and support global customers who rely on their industry leading technology.
My client has an excellent culture, promoting a great work life balance as well as providing brilliant work challenges and scope for IT Skills training and career progression. In addition to a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 they are also offering great benefits and flexi working with 2 days per week in the office.
To be considered for this Desktop Support Analyst or IT Support Engineer role please send your CV to Jennifer Palmer now!