DevOps Engineer required for a security consultancy client based close to Hampshire. This is a contract role working on an innovative defence project, working with Kubernetes and CI/CD.
This is requires the DevOps Engineer to hold current, live SC security clearance due to the nature of the work involved.
- Broad DevOps Engineer experience - comfortable and confident working on client site with minimal supervision
- Solid experience with Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Good experience with infrastructure (and infrastructure as code) on cloud, virtual and physical platforms
- Experience with Hadoop, Nifi and Scala would be a bonus!
- Experience working in as a DevOps Engineer in defence environments (MoD etc)
This role can be worked remotely however you may be required to visit the site occasionally. Please note this role is currently Inside IR35.
To apply for this DevOps Engineer contract, please send your CV to Rob Goffin now.
DevOps Engineer, Kubernetes, Automation, Infrastructure, Cloud, Virtual, On-prem, Systems Administrator, SysOps, Linux, Contract, Inside IR35, SC Cleared, Security Cleared, Portsmouth, Hampshire