Software Development Manager with experience of overseeing mobile app development teams is required by one of the UK's largest online businesses.
This is a fully hands off Software Development Manager roles, which will see you collaborate with the wider software teams, including Product, Design, Development and Senior Stakeholders. You will be responsible for the overall output of production for the mobile app team, continuing to keep our customers mobile products at the forefront of their industry.
As such we are looking for an experienced Development Manager with the following skills:
- Ability to lead and inspire a team of native iOS and Android Developers
- A background in mobile application development on either iOS/Android/Swift/Kotlin
- The ability to maintain and improve code production output in line with business requirements
- Work with peers and senior management on prioritising projects and workload relevant to apps and the wider software deliverables
- Leading 1-2-1's and taking ownership of staff progression
- Hiring for new staff members and growing your team in line with production requirements
- Working in a highly Agile capacity across your team and in-line with wider teams
- Striving for consistent process improvement and being at the forefront of best industry practices
Our customer is a truly great employer who offer an online presence which is visited by millions of customers every month, with their mobile app offering being at the forefront of their service.
As the Software Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to work remotely with on-site days in their central London office as required, or the option to work hybrid if it's your preference.
In addition to a base salary of £90,000 and remote working you will also be offered a great range of benefits, including those focused on employee wellbeing and career progression.
To apply for this Software Development Manager please send your CV to Jennifer Palmer at IT Recruitment Solutions now!