Business Development Manager required for an innovative tech for good company who are making waves in their niche sector. This Business Development Manager role will see you working with CxO to provide hands-on business and sales development for a fast-growing, brand-rich platform, who have already won multiple awards and who are attracting some huge interest. You'll be responsible for finding and growing relationships with new corporate clients to form long-term partnerships based on a positive social cause.
There is a real ambition to become the leaders in their sector so this would be a highly fulfilling role with great long-term earning potential!
Business Development Manager role details:
- Business Development Manager for an award-winning social impact scale-up
- Tech for good - Good cause company who are making a real difference to people's lives
- Manage the full end to end business development cycle
- Forge key enterprise client relationships and grow long-term partnerships
- User-centric ethos and not afraid to experiment with new technologies and techniques
- Fantastic chance to join a genuine tech for good rocketship with unlimited potential!
- London/Hybrid (3 days a week in London & flexible)
- Base salary = £50k + uncapped OTE + shares + development fund ... etc!
- Clear and simple interview process
This is a unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager or Sales Manager to join a tech for good company who are already getting lots of media attention and whose investors are those that backed the likes of Deliveroo, Cazoo etc. There are also great opportunities to grow and hire your own team moving forwards.
To apply for this Business Development Manager role please send your CV to Rob Goffin at IT Recruitment Solutions.