Technical Writer required by an innovative PaaS/SaaS scale-up. This Technical Writer role will see you managing the technical documentation of a business who have won several awards for innovation with a highly popular product.
As well as technical writing and development of new technical material, you'll work with end users to make sure they understand the copy. You'll also be working with developers and other team members on technical aspects to ensure uniform understanding of the product.
Due to significant growth, this would be a fantastic Technical Writer opportunity for career progression and ongoing personal development. The company also offers a range of wellbeing benefits to its staff including unlimited holidays, core working hours and flexible working, as well as a good learning and development fund. Get your work-life balance back!
Technical Writer requirements:
- 2+ years' experience in a Technical Writer or similar Technical Documentation role
- The ability to communicate technical ideas in the most concise way
- Documentation with software products is important
- SaaS/PaaS/API experience would be beneficial or having worked in a fast-growing start-up/scale-up with a technical product
- Strong two-way communication skills
- Competitive Salary up to £35,000
- 100% Remote, or office hybrid - your choice
- Unlimited holiday!
- Core working hours and flexible working - good work-life balance
- Learning and development fund
- A great team and an award-winning product
- Good career progression opportunities
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Writer to join a forward thinking and successful company who are rapidly going from strength to strength with hundreds of satisfied clients. This role can be worked fully remotely, or there is a choice of offices to work from if you prefer hybrid working.
To be considered for this Technical Writer role please send your CV to Rob Goffin now