SQL Database Administrator or SQL DBA required by our client who are a very established financial institution, with a long-standing reputation for excellence and a focus on culture and staff wellbeing.
This SQL Database Administrator role will see you working as part of a team to take on core DBA duties across both project and BAU for the business.
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring database performance, security and integrity is running at optimum
- Configure, build and deploy new solutions in line with business needs
- Work in database/data protection protocols
- Database tuning
- Working on both High Level and Low Level Designs
- Work towards a centre of excellence for both day to day performance and incident fixes
- Collaborate with a broad team of database and infrastructure colleagues on outages, patching and general production
As the Database Administrator/DBA you will get the opportunity to work in a highly tuned IaaS/SaaS environment and will need solid experience of the following:
- Strong SQL Server
- Powershell Scripting
- Microsoft Suite:
- Windows Admin/Server
- AD Administration (Group Policy)
- Microsoft Cloud Suite (A bonus)
In return you will be joining a financial services company with half a decade's experience and customer loyalty. They promote an amazingly diverse and inclusive culture which focuses on taking care of the wellbeing of their staff and well as providing great work challenges and fantastic career progression!
We can offer a great salary to £65,000, fully remote working and an enviable list of personal and professional benefits