Lead PHP Developer required by a leading SaaS platform who continue to expand their service offering.
This role would be ideal for someone who has some leadership experience. You will be motivating and driving a team of talented developers in this role.
For this Lead PHP Developer role, here is a snapshot of the skills we are looking for:
- Strong leadership experience
- Experience managing teams
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in PHP, Laravel/Lumen and Reaqct (or any of the other modern JS frameworks)
- Experience working as part of a cross-functional, Agile team
- Any experience within a start-up or SaaS environment is a bonus
Joining a cross-functional team including software developers, DevOps engineers, and other stakeholders, you will be a fully-fledged Lead PHP Developer in this role, and will be a key member of the company.
My client are based in the South of England, and are offering remote working for this role, with the possibility of meet-ups a couple of times a year. They have also been voted one of the top small businesses to work for in the UK, so you can be sure of an excellent working environment.
This role is offering either Hybrid or Remote working, a great working culture, and a salary of up to £80k.
To apply for this Lead PHP Developer role please send your CV to Dave Goffin at IT Recruitment Solutions.