SeniorMarketing Analyst required for an innovative scale up business with a fantasticproduct. You will be joining a business who are already at the forefront oftheir industry, with an established product which is used by tens of thousandsof people across the world every day!
Inthis Senior Marketing Analyst role we are looking for strong experience workingwith data within a Marketing function. The ideal candidate will have soliddigital marketing data experience and a proficiency with some analytics / BItooling for reports / data visualisation. This Senior Marketing Analyst role would either suit a strong mid-levelcandidate or a senior level candidate, and as the team is growing this rolecould progress on to lead level and beyond.
Yourprevious experience will need to include:
· 3+ years commercial experience analysing Marketing data
· Excellent knowledge of the Google suite, particularly Google Analytics
· Proficiency with SQL
· Report building / data visualisation / dashboards
· Proficiency with data visualisation tools like Power BI or Tableau
· Python / R
SeniorMarketing Analyst Role Benefits
· Salary range between £40k - £60k depending on experience
· 10% Annual Bonus
· Flexible working / core working hours for a better work-life balance
· Healthcare & Dental, L&D, and home working fund
· Forward-thinking, Agile company and a product with a fantasticreputation and reviews
· Great environment for continuedpersonal development and career progression
Wantto work as a Senior Marketing Analyst with an award-winning product companywith great reviews? My client have some of the best customer service and Trustpilotreviews online and have a great reputation for being the market leaders intheir field. This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Analyst to join aforward thinking and successful company!
Myclient are also offering fully remote working so we welcome applications fromanywhere in the UK. Please note you dohave to be UK based in order to apply.
Tobe considered for this Senior Marketing Analyst role send your CV to Rob Goffin now!