Senior Developer with live SC or DV Security clearance required by a well-known government body on an initial 2-month contract, with high likelihood of 12-month contract overall due to the long-term nature of the project.
The Senior Developer is accountable for ensuring the product is built, tested and implemented in alignment with client needs and good engineering practice. You will also guide and direct the development team/s, and provide engineering and technical direction.
Here is the ideal skill set we are after for this Senior Developer position:Able to guide, lead and develop peers.
Knowledge of Server Side programming languages including Python and Scala/Java
- Able to guide, lead and develop peers.
- Contributes to project planning activities
- Knowledge of Server Side programming languages including Python and Scala/Java
- Experience with big data technologies
- Good knowledge of Python and Scala/Java
- Familiarity with some of the following: Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Jenkins, VMware, Kafka, Hadoop, Prometheus/Grafana, and so on.
This Senior Developer contract is for 12 months, Inside IR35, on an exciting project of work linked to cyber security. Please note this role is mainly remote, but 1 day a week is required onsite in Portsmouth. Please note we cannot consider any candidates without live SC Clearance or DV Clearance due to the nature of the work!
To apply for this Senior Developer contract please send your CV to Dave Goffin at IT Recruitment Solutions.